Registration & Check-In:
- Pre-registration through your Mindbody App or Mindbody Online is required
- IF classes are at capacity, Balance Yoga will enforce a cancelation policy with our right to charge for that missed class.
- Updated credit card information must be on file
- Cash will not be accepted
- Masks are encouraged in all common areas
- Maintain a safe social distance while checking in and out
- All studio classes will have a maximum of 9 students
- All students must place their mat in a pre-marked spot
- Once you place your mat, you may not move spots
- Refrain from entering other student’s “areas” as much as possible
- Studio props, mats, towels, & cold lavender towels are not available
- Leave all personal items at home or in your locked car
- Masks are encouraged in all common areas
- Showers will not be permitted
- Use of the bathroom space is at your own risk. Allow adequate time in between individual uses.
- Hand sanitizer, soap & water, paper towels, and touch-less waste baskets will be provided
For Your Health & the Safety of Others:Please do not come to Balance Yoga if you have had or have:
- A fever within the last 14 days
- Personal contact with anyone that has been sick
- Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, or any flu-like or cold symptoms
- Traveled to any high risk area inside or outside of the US within the last 14 days
- Yoga Classes are at your own risk. We will do our part to help keep you safe, please help us by doing your part.
Peace and Love,
The Balance Yoga Team
What do I need to bring to class?
You are welcome to bring your own mat, we also offer mat rentals. If you are doing a drop-in class, mat rental and towel use are included! Balance provides all blocks, straps, and other props that may be needed. A clean hand towel for wiping sweat is recommended. Water! Hydration is key to any yoga practice, please bring your own water bottle and fill it with our delicious mineral-infused water. Water bottles are also available for purchase. We ask that all mats and towels are clean before use for the comfort of those practicing around you. Mat cleaner is provided in the studio, feel free to use any time.
What should I wear to class?
We recommend moisture-wicking or breathable fabrics that are easy to move in. Women mostly wear leggings, sport bras, & tanks, while our men are comfortable in longer shorts. Please feel free to browse our boutique for anything you may need. We ask that clothing is clean for the comfort of those practicing around you and all shoes are removed before entering the studio.
Are locker rooms available?
We have both a women’s and a men’s locker room. We provide plenty of open cubbies (no “locking” lockers at this time) to stash your bags, phones, and shoes. There are also showers located in each locker room and essential bath products. Shower towels are available for rent. *Balance Yoga is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
Can I bring my phone into the studio?
Cell phones are HIGHLY discouraged in the yoga studio. Please leave phones in your car or in a cubby, helping to create the peaceful environment we all look forward to.
How hot are the heated classes?
The studio will be heated to 97-103 degrees and humidity will be around 50%.
What are your hours of operation?
Hours of Operation: Classes are offered throughout the day, doors are always open 20 minutes before and after a class. Often the boutique is open longer throughout the day, please call ahead if unsure.
Who can take a class at Balance Yoga?
We offer a class for everyone in the family! From beginner yogi's (Vinyasa 1, Yoga Therapy, Yin, and Movement & Meditation), to Seniors (Yoga Therapy), to everyone in between! We believe everyone can benefit from a professional yoga or meditation experience. Our dedicated licensed teachers are here for you and welcome questions. Please see the Class Descriptions for more details.
I am a new student do I have to sign a waiver?
All new students have to sign a waiver before taking a class. Minors must have their parents present to sign the waiver.
Please print a copy, fill in the blanks and bring the waiver to your first class.
New Student Registration and Waiver Form
Do you have an app?
Can I bring my child/teenager to class?
We recommend you experience a class before bringing a child/pre-teen/teenager with you. As their guardian, you will sign a waiver for any class they choose to take with you. We do not recommend our heated classes for anyone under the age of 12. A guardian must be present for anyone under the age of 18 (teenagers 16-18 may provide written/text approval at the time of registration).